The Uganda User Group Conference brings together GIS users from across Kenya and beyond to share their experiences and learn the latest in Esri technology.
Why Should You Attend
The Uganda User Group Conference is one of the most effective ways to;
1. Learn to maximize the latest GIS techniques and applications.
2. Make connections that help you gain resources for future projects .
3. Test new products, improve technical development skills, and gain new mapping techniques.
4. Discuss new Esri features, expand your network, and receive invaluable ideas to energize your GIS operations.
5. Gain tips and tricks for telling better stories through maps.
6. Meet Esri EA staff that can help you with some of your biggest needs, anything from solution implementation to app creation to big data.
Who Should Attend
Managing Director/Director General
The event features:
Opening Plenary with Esri EA Keynote Presentations
User Presentations and Technology Sessions
Map Gallery Exhibition